Now here's a clever design. Office in a Bucket is a portable, inflatable room which comes in a big wheelie bin. A fan in the bottom of the wheelie bin can inflate or deflate the room in eight minutes when plugged in to a standard electrical power outlet.
Built for indoor usage only at this stage, the Office in a Bucket (OIAB) has many applications ranging from a portable office, exhibition centrepiece, childrens room or cubby house or chill out room at parties.
Indeed, we believe the marketplace for this product is immense, particularly if it can also be adapted for outdoor usage.
Currently constructed of a lightweight PU coated rip stop nylon, an outdoor structure such as this would have even greater application.
The exterior of the OIAB can be branded, and can also be adapted to hold display and presentation materials, making it an ideal and visually distinctive structure for exhibitions or meetings.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide