Given the long hours we all spend slaving over a hot keyboard, a sound ergnomic posture is becoming an increasingly important consideration, so the oyster laptop docking station really caught our eye.
While traditional docks connect the laptop to peripherals (i.e. desktop monitor), Oyster repositions the laptop perpendicular to the desk's surface retaining use of the LCD screen and accommodating a full-size keyboard.
The Oyster can be used with either Mac or PC laptops and its design brings the laptop screen to the right height for better posture at the same time as eliminating the need for another monitor (or enabling it to sit alongside the second monitor instead of below it).
Other advantages include a smaller desk "footprint", internal cable concealment, storage, and an in-built 4 port USB hub, all for AUD$259.
Now available in Australia phone 1300 55 95 93 or visitShare
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide