One of the most complete mobile phones yet to reach market has surfaced in Japan from Sanyo.
The W21SA has a 2 megapixel camera and shoots QVGA video, has an FM radio inbuilt and can record from the FM radio or use the facility for voice recording too.
It also has a TV output so you can show your video and still images on the family teev, and it has an optical character reader which works through the camera and recognises 20,000 words in English and 30,000 Japanese words.
The W21SA will be available in Japan in Q3 2004.
Unfortunately, all the information is in japanese at the present.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide