September 29, 2003 iSeePet is a remote communication device that allows animal-lovers to see, interact and even feed their pets via the Internet.
A CCD video camera with a 130-degree angle of view is built-in to the feeding unit and images can be accessed through a dedicated website.
In case Fido isn't paying attention, there's also a "dinner bell" - an electronic sound that can be activated to signal that food is on offer.
Designed to cater for anxious situations where owners are unexpectedly delayed, the feed function is also controlled through the web interface and can supply the required quantity of dry pet food to your pet.
iSeePet is currently available in Japan.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide