Friday August 15, 2003
The new FinePix S5000 Zoom incorporates 10x optical Fujinon zoom lens and advanced features such as full manual exposure control, continuous shooting and the ability to capture 26 second 320 x 240 pixel movies - including sound - at 30 frames per second.
With an expected price of AUD$999, the FinePix S5000 caters for consumers who want to inject more creativity into their digital photography.
Image capture is via a Super CCD HR (high resolution) sensor offering 3.1 million effective pixels and six million recorded pixels.
A range of focus systems is available including TTL contrast multi-zone auto, centre point auto, focus lock, continuous auto focus (C-AF), manual focus and AF-assist illuminator. Manual controls also extend to shutter speed, aperture range and white balance.
The FinePix S5000 comes equipped with four AA alkaline batteries, USB cable, AV cable, 16MB xD-Picture Card, shoulder strap, FinePix Viewer and ImageMixer VCD for FinePix.
The Fujifilm FinePix S5000 will be available from late August 2003 at a cost of AUD $999.
Check back to www.Gizmo.com.au for a full review in coming weeks.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide