Airzooka does for air what the water-pistol did for H2O - it turns a readily available resource into free ammunition for backyard fun and games.
Requiring no batteries, the self-powered AirZooka uses a built-in elastic air launcher that traps and "shoots" air.
No dangerous components - and the fact that air is all it shoots - enhances the safety of the device and its constructed from 'black light responsive' plastic meaning it glows in the dark.
Designed in the US and now available in Australia, the AirZooka comes in a range of colours including blue, pink, orange and green and costs AUD$34.95.
For further information contact the Australian distributor Global Discovery on 08 8354 0444 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgShare
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide