The Jukebox Multimedia 120 combines a modular MP4 video player, MP3 music player/recorder and up to 40GB data storage in a compact (110 x 79 x 29 mm) handheld unit. For the first time there's also a JBM Digital Video Recorder add-on option that enables direct recording to the Jukebox Multimedia device from the television, without the need of a computer to interface the digital video file.
Capable of uploading, storing and playing up to 80 hours of video on the on either the built-in colour LCD screen or through a TV or PC interface, the Jukebox Multimedia 120 also caters for more than 1000 hours voice recording and real-time recording of up to 660 hours of music in MP3 format. The device also doubles as a 1.3 megapixel digital camera or camcorder and has the ability to store thousands of images, making it useful as a portable digital photo album.
The previous model - the Jukebox Multimedia 20- was first handheld MP4 video player on the market according to ARCHOS. The new 100 series provides a boost to processing as well as the optional JBM DVR-Module that enables direct recording of video into MPEG4 with format with an MP3 sound track from any RF/TV feed.
Transfer of data is via a USB2.0 interface with FireWire options available.
Awarded "Best in Show" at the 2003 CES (Consumer Electronics Show) in Las Vegas, further info on the ARCHOS Multimedia 120 can be found at www.archos.com.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide