Pen&Internet have released the latest riteMail electronic ink application for Palm Powered handhelds that enables users create handwritten notes and drawings to store or send via email. Compatible with major email systems, riteMail 2.0 features improves stylus gestures and shortcuts - such as /N for opening a file - and a larger colour palette with 16-bit support for hi-res devices.
The release precedes the release of a comprehensive new riteMail system that will include unified note-taking between multiple platforms, advanced editing, recognition and smart printing of electronic ink on desktops.
riteMail 2.0 can be used with Palm OS 5 and also supports taller screen views such as those available on the Sony CLIE.
"We are delighted to see companies like Pen&Internet taking advantage of the increased power of Palm OS 5," said Larry Berkin, director of developer marketing, at PalmSource, Inc. "Because of its new features and faster electronic ink rendering capabilities enabled by Palm OS 5, riteMail 2.0 provides an excellent example of a new breed of mass market applications for the Palm OS platform."
riteMail can be purchased online from Pen&Internet's software store at ww.ritemail.net for US$19.95.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide