Anyone who has ever suffered backpain from carrying an infant will attest to the ingenious nature of this new product. The Hippychick child hip seat will help prevent back pain in any carer who has to carry a child on their hip. The seat is a back supporting belt, with a padded foam shelf that supports the child from beneath. Hipseat offers one feature that no other child carrier can match - no weight is carried directly through the spine - it is spread evenly around the hips. This is very important for all parents - especially those who have a history of back pain.
Suitable for children from six to 36 months, it's fully washable and also includes pockets for accessories and valuables.
Other important features:
· lightweight (400g)
· durable (Du Pont Cordura fabric)
· broad age range (6 months - 4 years)
· machine washable (seat pocket unzips to allow removal of foam shelf)
· simple to put on and take off (velcro attachment)
· one size definitely fits all
The Hippychick retails for AUD $120 (inc p&p) and is available in black, navy blue, olive green and burgundy.