From its wartime origins to its prestige range of today, the word Jeep has represented enduring and robust brand values, the foremost being dependability in rugged conditions.
Accordingly, it seems entirely logical that the company has now extended its range to baby products.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited All-Terrain stroller features over-sized all-terrain wheels with rugged independent four-wheel suspension.
It also has one-handed folding and steering for easy manoeuverability.
Standard equipment includes a five-point safety harness with quick release buckle, an electronic steering wheel activity centre and insulated cooler bag.
Made of aluminium it weighs just 7.7kg making it easy to lift one-handed.
Priced at AUD $379, for further information, call 0414 733 709 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgShare
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide