Gizmag is looking for experienced writers to join our global team. In particular we're seeking people with expertise in the automotive, consumer electronics, mobile phone, robotics, aircraft and clean-tech arenas.
We're also seeking writers with with knowledge of collectible cars, motorcycles and scientific instruments.
Previous professional writing experience is essential and a solid working knowledge of photography is a big advantage. You'll need to be able to recognize significant developments in your chosen field, initiate stories, be self-motivated, able to work autonomously and be capable of delivering high-quality, authoritative content in a fast paced online environment.
You'll be writing for a growing monthly audience of 5 million unique visitors and you'll be rewarded for producing sharp, original and compelling content.
As a minimum commitment, you'll be expected to publish at least 10 articles including one 500+ word feature a month.
Sound like you? Email Gizmag's editor Noel McKeegan (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell us why. Please include samples of your previously published work.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide