Dell M109S offers ultra-portable projection
October 7, 2008
October 8, 2008 Dell’s latest offering for road warriors looking to lighten the load is the M109S Projector. Measuring 3.64” x 4.12” x 1.46” unit and weighing 0.80 lbs, the device boasts 858x600 SVGA native resolution, 800:1 contrast ratio and DLP display technology.
Illumination is provided by a mercury-free, 50 ANSI Lumens (maximum) LED light module that projects an image between 15 and 60 inches in size (diagonal) over a distance of 60-240 cm and offers 10,000 hours of usage before it needs replacing.
The projector is designed for small conference rooms and unplanned presentations and includes password protection and quick shutdown and a single multi-input cable delivers connectivity to laptops, desktops, DVD players and gaming consoles.
The Dell M109S costs USD$499 and accessories include 30-pin multi-input cable, AC adapter power cord, and CD user’s guide and the unit can’t be mounted to a ceiling.Dell M109S Projector Tech Specs
- Brightness: 50 ANSI Lumens (maximum)
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1 Typical (Full on / Full off)
- Resolution: 858 x 600 (SVGA)
- Uniformity: 80% Typical (Japan Standard – JBMA)
- Projection Lens: F/2.0, f=17.67 mm fixed lens
- Image Size: 15 - 60 inches (diagonal)
- Projection Distance: 23.6 – 94.5 inches (60 cm – 240 cm)
- CONNECTIVITY: Multi-input connector to DC power input, VGA connector, Composite connector
- LIGHT SOURCE: LED Module Light Source, Life Cycle up to 10,000 hours
- LIGHT SOURCE TYPE: R/G/B LED module
- VIDEO COMPATIBILITY: NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM, HDTV (1080i, 720P, 576i/P, 480i/P), Composite Video, Component Video
Just enter your friends and your email address into the form below
For multiple addresses, separate each with a comma