Cosmic Led combines the light bulb with the audio speaker
September 11, 2013
A new hybrid product by Belgium-based eTiger combines light and sound for those people who enjoy playing with atmosphere at home. Cosmic Led is a wireless-enabled product that combines an audio speaker with a light bulb. All it takes is plugging it into lamp or overhead ceiling rose connection.
Cosmic Led has been designed to use E27, E14, B22 or GU10 socket systems. Besides the 2-in-1 design, it can be controlled with mobile gadgets (smartphones, tablets, etc) that are enabled with Bluetooth, working well within a range of 10 meters (33 ft). The 7.6 Led offers a luminosity claimed to equals or beat a 60-W incandescent light bulb, and sound is put out at 11 W RMS.
The unit is also compatible and already included in eTiger’s wireless audio systems A1 Tribal, Beat A2 and A3 Vibe. The company also offers customization with glossy covers that come in eight different colors. With its 2.4 GHz radio frequency multi-directional remote control, the user can easily control the song or lighting level. To plug several Cosmic Leds, eTiger recommends the use of a wireless bridge.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide