Corsair announces Vengeance gaming peripheral lineup
By Pawel Piejko
September 20, 2011
Known for PC hardware such as high-speed DRAM modules, power supplies, solid state drives or USB flash drives, California-based Corsair recently announced a new range of peripherals aimed at PC gamers. The Vengeance lineup consists of two mice and two keyboards aimed at different gaming genres and a trio of noise-cancelling headsets.
Corsair Vengeance K60 and K90 gaming keyboards
K90 comes with over 90 LEDs to provide key illumination (with four levels of intensity) and 18 G-keys located on the left side of the keyboard offering up to 54 programmable macros, which can be stored using 36 Kb of built-in memory.
The K60 FPS keyboard has contoured, textured WASD and 1-6 keycaps making them easier to find on the keyboard (a set of standard keycaps for typing and a key extraction tool are included). There's also a contoured left-wrist rest which also serves as a storage for the spare keycaps.
Vengeance K90 MMO keyboard is priced at US$129.99, while Vengeance K60 FPS keyboard will retail for $109.99.
Corsair Vengeance M60 and M90 gaming mice
Equipped with a 5,700 DPI laser sensor, both mice have an aluminum structure, four adjustable response times (1, 2, 4 or 8ms), high-mass scroll wheel, programmable lift detection and low-friction glide pads with surface detection.
Coated with a soft-touch texture, M90 gaming mouse comes with on the fly DPI adjustment and 15 fully programmable buttons. There's 48KB of on-board memory to store macros in up to six profiles, with active profile indicated by a LED gauge.
The M60 FPS-tailored mouse stands out because of its Sniper button which enables instant toggle from fast movement, high DPI-resolution mode down to a high-precision mode for more accurate aiming. Its aluminum unibody design also has an adjustable center of gravity.
Prices: US$69.99 for Corsair Vengeance M60 and US$79.99 for Corsair Vengeance M90.
Corsair Vengeance headsets
Finally, Corsair's new Vengeance headsets:
- Vengeance 1500 Dolby 7.1 and Vengeance 1300 Gaming Headsets - both feature circumaural, closed-back earpads with custom-engineered 50mm drivers and noise-cancelling microphones;
- Vengeance 1100 Communication Headset - behind-the-ears headset aimed at gaming, VOIP, and video calling, featuring 40mm drivers and a noise-cancelling microphone.
Vengeance 1500 and 1300 will retail for US$99.99 and US$79.99 respectively, while Vengeance 1100 is priced at US$39.99.
And availability? The full range of Corsair Vengeance gaming accessories is expected to be available worldwide in October 2011.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide