Condometric - the condom that measures the size of your penis
By Mike Hanlon
November 25, 2008
November 26, 2008 Madrid-based on-line store Curiosite has come up with a product that will surely be one of the novelty hits of 2009. The Condometric is a condom with a measuring ruler printed on the side that will accurately determine the size of the wearer’s penis. Currently in manufacturing, the condom will be available in four flavours (lime, cherry, banana and prophylactic rubber), both metric and imperial measurements (centimetres and inches), and in packs of 3, 6 and 12 (the party pack?).
According to Curiosite, the Condometric prophylactic will be made of best quality natural rubber latex. They are fine, thin, smooth, ergonomic, with non-parallel sides, transparent, lubricated, with reservoir tip and nominal width of 54 mm (2.12 inches). The product will be sold via the internet, so spontaneity is kinda out the window.
Indeed, that’s all the information available right now, apart from the FAQs which tell us that it’s a single-use product and that the ink doesn’t rub off (though we guess it might be fun trying).
Sadly, the Condometric only measures to a penis length of 25 cm so we were unable to perform any product testing with any of Gizmag's regular writers.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide