The Loop-In concept board could be an extreme skater’s dream, an answer for out-of-season snowboarders, or perhaps surfers who find themselves a long way from the ocean and want to keep up their skills. The Loop-In’s huge wheels can rotate over almost any surface while the board will rotate 360° within its interior independently.
Designed by Marcial Ahsayane, the all-terrain board offers riders an opportunity to create a whole new set of tricks to add to their arsenal, although it might be considered a little too ostentatious for the skate park.
But, for the board-rider who wants to combine his snowboard/surfing/skating acrobatics into a street-based board, the Loop-In looks, on paper at least, very promising.
Can’t see it fitting too snuggly into a backpack, tucked under an arm or on a van’s roof racks but these are minor hurdles for hardcore board-riders, right?
And for brakes … ?!
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide