ChargerLeash reminds you to grab your charger
June 25, 2014
Phone chargers have come to rival umbrellas as one of the most forgotten items when traveling. The ChargerLeash is a simple device that promises to help travelers remember to pack their phone charger before heading out the door.
You’re late for your plane; you throw all of your clothes into your suitcase, grab the hotel keys and dash off to a waiting taxi. And then, halfway to the airport, your heart sinks as you realize that you’ve left your phone charger behind. Sound familiar? That's just the scenario that the ChargerLeash aims to prevent.
Designed to replace your existing charger cable, the ChargerLeash sounds an alarm five seconds after you remove your mobile device from the cable. To turn off the alarm, you need to remove the cable from the charger or the USB port, the idea being that once it's in your hand, you'll remember to take it with you.
The ChargerLeash comes in a variety of cable configurations to fit various mobile devices, with prices ranging from US$19.95 to $29.95, depending on the model.
The short video below demonstrates the ChargerLeash in action.
Product page: ChargerLeash
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide