Footsies-friendly Bottlebench social garden furniture
January 21, 2013
Designer Maarten Pauwelyn has created a social outdoor seating set that looks perfect for long lazy days playing footsies in the garden with friends. Named “Bottlebench,” the outdoor setting features five reclined seats that are all fixed to a central point.
So named because of its similarity to the bottom of a plastic bottle, the Bottlebench resembles something you would expect to find in a children’s playground, however this one’s definitely designed with adults in mind and doesn’t come with a spinning option!
Bottlebench is made from recyclable polyester and each individual seat comes stacked on top of one another for easy packaging and transportation. The central point and arms of the seating can double as drink holders and it appears that the design also includes an umbrella holder at its core.
There's no word on whether the Bottlebench will get a commercial release.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide