June 10, 2008 The age of wireless electrical power could still be some way off, so until then there's still room for simple solutions that cover-up the unsightly entrails of home electrical devices.
Bluelounge has added to its range of organizing solutions with the CableBox, a neat hide-away for power-strips and electrical cables.
You don’t need to unplug your devices, simply place the power strips inside the box and stow the extra cable lengths before closing the lid. Designed to fit all shapes and sizes of surge protectors and power-strips. CableBox will fit almost every size of power strip with extra space for the cords and adapters.
Made from fire retardant plastic and finished in in black or white, CableBox includes rubber feet to avoid slipping and is large enough (15.6 x 6 x 5.3 inches) to fit most types of power-strip with extra space for the cords and adapters.
The BlueLounge CableBox will ship in late June for a retail price of USD$29.95Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide