December 24, 2008 It may not be the most logical example of a two-in-one product we've ever seen, but Bagtv will almost certainly score you some points in the novelty department. As the name suggests, this line of handbags incorporates a 7-inch LCD screen into the design so that you can watch DVDs, Mpegs and view photos while you're out and about in the urban jungle.
Essentially it's a handbag with a transparent panel covered by a flap cut in the side which holds a removable 720 x 480 resolution media player. A fully charged battery is good for 2.5 hours playback and connectivity to computers and cameras is via USB or there's also an SD card slot.
Bagtv is available in a range of colours, leathers and fabrics and comes with a unit for mains or in car re-charging plus audio/video cables for plugging in to a TV.
OK it's unlikely to set the world on fire given the number of portable video devices out there that would fit nicely inside any bag for when you're bored on the train or need to keep the kids occupied, but if you like to stand out from the crowd and you like the style of the bag, it's yours for £295.
If you want to take a closer look, there's a worthwhile video review over at ShinyShiny.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide