May 14, 2008 The latest high-speed handling robot from Adept Technology - the Cobra s800 Inverted IP65- is designed for case and carton loading applications in the packaged goods industry.
The Cobra is the fastest robot in its class, is impervious to dust, dirt and liquid, can handle multiple packaging applications and because of its inverted design, it also saves valuable floor space.
It is a high-performance SCARA (Selective Compliant Assembly Robot Arm) robot system designed for mechanical assembly, material handling, packaging, machine tending, screwdriving, and many other operations requiring fast and precise automation. The robot offers maximum flexibility and scalability according to Adept: a 70% reduction in wiring over other SCARA robots, and unique cost-saving expansion capabilities that are only available with Adept SmartServo.
The Cobra s800 also supports high-performance options including conveyor tracking, vision guided motion, auxiliary servo axes, general machine control.
The new Cobra forms part of Adept’s Quattro s650 portfolio of high-performance motion controllers, application development software, vision-guidance technology and high-reliability robot mechanisms.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide