Acer certainly isn’t resting on its laurels. Following on from a recent flurry of new product releases comes the All-In-One Veriton Z280G desktop PC. With an emphasis on energy and space saving qualities, Acer is taking aim firmly at the commercial computing market.
The Veriton Z280G features an 18.5” widescreen LCD monitor, offering a 16:9 aspect ratio with 1366 x 768 resolution. The unit itself is less than three inches in width, making it perfect, says Acer “for reception areas, hotel lobbies ... and any office that requires an integrated space saving design”.
The inclusion of an Intel Atom Ultra Low Voltage 1.60 GHz processor eliminates the need for a fan, meaning cooler, quieter operation, with the unit being Energy Star qualified. Specs wise, the Veriton Z280G features a 160GB hard drive, 2GB RAM, 802.11 b/g wireless and an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950. Five USB ports, a built in card reader and dual layer drive offer functionality along with the form.
As well as being bundled with Windows XP, Acer has included a range of software like Adobe Reader, and the Acer eRecovery Management Application for creating system backups.
The sleek, space-friendly units are now available from USD$499, and a closer look can be found at the Acer website.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide