620 bhp Eterniti Hemera super-SUV production engineering prototype in Beijing
By Gizmag Team
April 22, 2012
Boutique luxury carmaker Eterniti Motors is a London-based manufacturer of prestige performance automobiles. The company's first offering is named the Eterniti Artemis - a remanufactured Porsche Cayenne that will compete against the new SUVs from Bentley, Lamborghini and Maserati in the luxury SUV segment.
The engineering prototype went on display today at the Auto China 2012 international motor show in Beijing.
The vehicles on display are in-use prototypes so while they do not offer the same finish quality as the production Artemis will, they closely reflect the interior and exterior styling.
The Artemis will enter production in the next few months, beating Bentley, Lamborghini and Maserati’s luxury SUV offerings to market. Orders can be taken now through Eterniti’s sales operations in Europe (London) and Asia-Pacific (Hong Kong and Taipei), for deliveries starting in autumn 2012.
The pricing on the Artemis is difficult to pin down because everything about the vehicle is bespoke or close. Vehicles with a similar specification to the Beijing show car will sell for around £210,000 plus local taxes.
For the Chinese market, Eterniti will offer a fully bespoke service for total personalization of the vehicle.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide