Nissan announces US pricing for 2014 GT-R
By Dave LeClair
January 28, 2013
Nissan North America first gave us a taste of the specifications for the 2014 GT-R as the 2013 Japanese model back in November of 2012. Now, the company has finally released the full pricing information for the 2014 model, which is actually available at US Nissan dealerships right now.
The 2014 GTR is set to come in two different trims. The first is called the GT-R Premium, which comes with a price tag of US$99,590. The Black edition costs a little more, coming in at $109,300. For the extra money, buyers receive black aluminum forged RAYS wheels, red and black interior, Recaro leather-appointed seats, and a carbon fiber rear spoiler.
For the 2014 model, Nissan focused heavily on improving torque response through the mid-range rpm and acceleration at high rpm. While it comes with a high price tag, the car looks to have all the performance to match.
The 2014 Nissan GT-R comes with an 11-speaker Bose system to go along with the center-mounted tachometer, along with a multi-function display and an onboard driving recorder. It looks as if Nissan is stacking the interior to go along with the impressive engine for its latest model GT-R.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide